- Log into lifecycle manager https://lcmFQDN/vrlcm
- Click on Datacentre>Managed vCenter Server> Edit icon>
- Update the credentials there.
- Log in to vRops as an admin
- Browse to Administration> Solutions >Cloud accounts > Click on the vCenter edit
- Click on the edit icon for the credentials
- Update the password in the field
- Log into the vRA org URL: https://vraFQDN/vcac/org/ORG_NAME as the tenant admin or the infrastructure administrator.
- navigate to Infrastructure > endpoint > Edit the vCenter endpoint.
- Update the credentials under the username password
- Note: If integrated credentials check box is enabled, vRA uses the service account used in IAAS (domain account)
vRO (embeded and/or External):
- Navigate to vRO Https://vRo_ip/vCo
- Click on “START THE ORCHESTRATOR CLIENT”
- Login with the administrator account.
- Navigate to Library>Workflow and search for “Update a vCenter Server instance” workflow.
- Click on “Update the log-in properties”
- Fill in the update password for user and click on RUN
- Note: If you have custom vCenter Certificates, you will need to click on the notification icon (on the left top) and allow follow the “waiting for input prompt”
- Navigate to the log insight URL, Switch over to the administration page (from the left top)
- Under integration, click on vSphere, and click on edit and fill in the password
- Click on test connection and save (on the top) when done.
on the IAAS run the below
cd " C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\vCAC\Agents\vCenter" DynamicOps.Vrm.VRMencrypt.exe VRMAgent.exe.config get DynamicOps.Vrm.VRMencrypt.exe VRMAgent.exe.config set doDeletes FALSE
C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\vCAC\Agents\vCenter>DynamicOps.Vrm.VRMencrypt.exe VRMAgent.exe.config get managementEndpointName: vCenter doDeletes: FALSE
su - postgres cd /opt/vmware/vpostgres/current/bin ./psql In psql console run, \c vcac
Login to VRops, Click on Administration>Licencing (under management) > edit the product licensing group.
Click next on the “select license keys tab”,
in the “add members” tab, scroll to the bottom and look for “objects always to exclude”
Expand “vCenter adapter”
Expand “host system” and select the host that you wish to exclude
Note: if you wish to deselect everything under the cluster (cascade) then Click on the down arrow next to “add” and select “selected objects and all its descendants”
Click next and finish to complete wizard